Above all

Tribute to Levón Ovanézov who died on 09.04.2020

Interview with a Bulgarian who participated in the resistance against fascism in the middle of the 20th century. A man dedicated to helping people, who opened his house and made it the House of chess, where athletes from all countries, ages, and all political currents gathered to collaborate on behalf of the best future of peoples. The post is in his tribute to Levón Ovanézov who died on 09.04.2020, he was a close friend of Juan Yupanqui. Its a big lost..

Search in this blog:

viernes, 29 de mayo de 2015

The different

The different

Today in the news on TV today announced a very insignificant at first sight story.

On May 19, a US Treasury sheep a mother abandoned her newborn lamb daughter. The lamb baby was adopted by a dog that saved his life. While watching the video I wondered what could be the reason why a mother leaves her baby? In the film the healthy baby lamb, playful, plain .. Well looked almost normal! In a while I noticed and I realized that the flock of sheep with mother sheep had just all white or almost all white and very few of them had a black spot on this or that part of her body. But all, definitely all! They had white heads. The baby lamb had the misfortune / or who knows? - Bliss! / To be born with all black head and body all white. A strange phenomenon well symmetrical me personally it has amazed me but it made the sheep mother who abandoned her baby.

At the time I gave my mind that I thought: Why do you always hate those who are different? Are we afraid of them? Or do we fear ourselves?
Lack think more about it.

Sincerely Tanyita Yupanqui



Here I am...